What can a heat pump do for your home?
- Transform the comfort levels in your home.
- Reduce your heating bills while improving your energy efficiency.
- Support the environment by reducing your home’s greenhouse gas emissions.
- Reduce your home’s reliance on fossil fuels for a more sustainable future.
Speak to us now about a heat pump for your home:
Why choose a Samsung heat pump from AEI for your home?
- Over 10 years combined experience installing heat pumps in homes across Ireland.
- Ongoing support from our in-house technical team, always on hand to help after your installation is complete.
- Samsung are the 8th most valuable brand in the world and have a deserved reputation for innovation and quality.
- The Gen-6 Samsung heat pump comes with a 7 year warranty.
- No matter the size or complexity of the project, Samsung is likely to have a solution. The Gen-6 works great with radiators and underfloor heating systems.
Start the conversation about getting a heat pump for your home today.
How do I know if my home is suitable?
- Any home can enjoy the benefits of a heat pump. However, some homes need a little bit of upgrading to either the windows, wall insulation, or roof insulation to maximise their efficiency.
- The SEAI have done a great job in making sure heat pumps are only going into the right homes. The use of BER and technical assessors is vital in the process. You can rest assured that if you’re eligible for a grant of €6,500, that your heat pump will work just fine!
- At AEI we have years of experience in helping homeowners to identify if their homes are suitable, and if not, what can be done to bring your home in line with SEAI guidelines.
- AEI offers a turnkey heat pump service which ranges from information to BER and technical assessment, grant assistance, installation, and aftercare support.
If you would like to arrange a free 15-minute call to discuss your home’s suitability, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly to talk you through your options.